Maintaining the levels of the blood pressure within the normal range is one of the most important things to do if you want to be healthy. Blood pressure is the force that keep the blood flowing through the circulatory system and helps the blood distribute nutrients and oxygen to all the body parts. The normal range of blood pressure levels depends on various factors such as age, gender, level of activity etc.
CAUSES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Often, the exact reasons for high blood pressure are not precise. The high blood pressure might occur because of:
- The amount of physical activity
- Family history
- Eating patterns, such as salty foods
- Alcohol intake
- Certain medications
SYMPTOMS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
The terrible thing about hypertension is that you can’t feel it. More often than not, there are no notice signs, which implies that you can have it and not know about it. That is the reason it is critical to get it checked.
BLOOD PRESSURE ACCORDING TO AGE
Age is one of the reasons for hypertension. In this manner it is urgent to recognize what the circulatory strain ought to accord to our age. In any case, you should realize that the levels vary for the two men and ladies, and the age and sexual orientation ought not be the main criteria which will decide the circulatory strain. The most ideal approach to see whether you have hypertension is to get it checked by your wellbeing expert or specialist.
LIST OF WHAT YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO YOUR GENDER AND AGE
In men, healthy blood pressure levels are the numbers predicted below.
- 20 years – 123/76
- From 20 to 30 years – 126/79
- 30-40 years – 129/81
- From 40 to 50 years – 135/83
- From 50 to 60 years – 142/85
- More than 60 years – 141/80
In women, the normal blood pressure levels are the numbers predicted below.
- 20 years – 116/72
- From 20 to 30 years – 120/75
- 30-40 years – 137/84
- From 40 to 50 years – 137/84
- From 50 to 60 years – 144/85
- More than 60 years – 159/85
It is prescribed to keep a check with regards to the circulatory strain. It can be effectively kept up with some way of life changes. Ordinary circulatory strain not just help keep the kidneys and heart solid, however in the meantime, it can help stay away from the danger of stroke.
5 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A NORMAL AND HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE
- Maintain a diet abundant in low-fat dairy products, fruits, and vegetables.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Reduce salt in the diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis at least 30 minutes of brisk walking on a daily basis.
- Moderate the alcohol drinking; men should keep a maximum of 2 drinks on a daily basis and women 1 drink on a regular basis.
The blood pressure is an essential aspect of our health. Therefore, it is crucial to take appropriate measures in order to keep it under control. In that way, you will ensure your happiness and the happiness of your family members and people who love you. If you find this article useful, share it with your friends and family.