Cinnamon is a zest which has a rich fragrance and season and can likewise be utilized as a characteristic cure. It is rich in fiber, in reality 100 grams of cinnamon contain even 54 grams of fiber. Cinnamon is stacked with calcium and also press which is the reason it is viewed as a wonder nourishment as a result of the recuperating benefits it gives.
WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR BODY IF WE TAKE A SPOONFUL OF CINNAMON POWDER IN THE MORNING?
- Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulates blood sugar levels.
- It favors good digestion of food and relieve intestinal discomfort.
- Reduce and fight the proliferation of cancer cells in our body.
- It produces an anticoagulant effect and improves the blood circulation.
- We received a calming effect, especially for arthritis pains.
- It avoids the proliferation of bacteria in food.
- Increases cognitive function and memory, being highly recommended for people with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
- It prevents cardiac diseases and improves the function of the colon.
- Expresses the cold of the body and prevents diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
- Get more energy and avoid exhaustion, revitalizing our body.
- It diminishes the damages in the tissues caused by the passage of time, rejuvenating the organism.
- It reduces the growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors.
In addition to being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon make this spice an alternative remedy of great value. Even, prepared in an infusion can be an excellent natural remedy for dizziness and nausea.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE CINNAMON PROPERLY?
Each morning include a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to espresso, a lemon juice, juice of any fruit, some drain or some tea of your decision. You can likewise include a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a spoonful of honey. To put it plainly, the imperative thing is that you include that teaspoon of cinnamon powder to your day by day eating routine and you will enhance your health in unimaginable proportions.
It is not recommended for pregnant women or during breastfeeding and also in children under 6 years.